Through events, collaborative space, and our newsletter, The Salon is a way to discover Pittsburgh through its people. Learn about the best spots, events, and movements in the city from the entrepreneurs, artists, organizers, and friends that make up our vibrant community.
We're a place to dabble in the unknown. We provide an admittedly eclectic (but community-led!) range of programming. One week, it might be an academic discussing the gender pay gap. Next, it might be wine tasting and hipster puzzles. Indulge in new things with us! And if it makes you a bit nervous, that might be a good thing.
Our events, conversations, and moments of inspiration all happen at Field Day— a beautiful collaborative worksplace in Lawrenceville neighborhood designed to make you feel at home while you do your best work.
There are two membership and pricing options.
Both are a back-stage to joyful experiences.
(Perfect for most)
• Free entry to Peer Groups (and the invitation to form your own!).
• Discounted entry to all Salon Events (some are free, too!).
• Reserve space at The Salon Studio.
• Access exclusive free networking and social events.
• Access the Members Directory.
• Free, beautifully designed, functional objects through ArtXSalon.
(Gets you everything)
• Unlimited use of The Salon Studio.
• All the benefits of being a "The Salon Member".
Book a chat and a tour of the space.
At best, you fall in love with The Salon. At worst, you have a nice convo in a sunny space in a cool building in a great neighborhood.
Or join our newsletter for weekly updates about The Salon, Pittsburgh, and the amazing women around us.
You'll hear from the people behind local happenings, interesting ideas, and exciting opportunities. They'll tell their stories, help you get educated, and keep you in the know.